Wow. Can you believe it’s October and the Holiday Season is just around the corner? I started ordering all the holiday goodies for our gift baskets in July so at the end of this month the shipments will begin to arrive. Unpacking is always exciting as I love to see the new products and share them with you. I’ve been a Basketeer for many years and believe that Vine & Table Gift Baskets are a really special gift. At holiday time, or anytime of the year, who doesn’t like special treats to eat, share with friends or help stock their pantry? There is always something special for everyone…
I really enjoy the work that goes into finding new products for Vine & Table: searching for the special and the unique. This year, I am proud to say that we have a beautiful selection of gourmet gift baskets. Buy online and choose your container – from the traditional basket (great for pick-up or local delivery), or the new gift box (an authentic cheese crate that we get from Wisconsin), or perfect for shipping is the parcel box. Regardless of your choice, each basket is packed beautifully and uniquely making these a very thoughtful gift.
Here are some of my suggestions for your gift giving this year:
- For the office or families, the Snack Attack is an excellent choice. Filled with Vine & Table favorites along with some new and delicious products, the Snack Attack is a great mix of sweet and savory that’ll bring smiles to everyone.
- Bella Italia is definitely for the Italian food lover! We have pizza, pasta, sauces and everything from appetizers to dessert. Buon Appetito!
- We are smack-dab in the middle of the Midwest and, yes, we do have the Best of the Midwest. Imagine an entire harvest of goodies in one over-flowing beautiful container.
- If you have a cheese lover on your list then the Artisan Cheese Board is a must. A bamboo cheese board complete with cheese knife and five hand-selected, hand-sliced Artisan cheeses, olives, grilled vegetable antipasti, Creminelli aged salami and more; it is sure to be a hit. Did I mention that you can add a bottle of wine to any of your baskets and really hit a home run!
- One of my favorite selections is the St. Germain Celebration. It includes St. Germain liqueur from France, a beautiful liquor made from handpicked Elderflower, a Sparkling wine and a box of the NEW Vine & Table Fine Chocolates.
- Going to a dinner party or looking for the gift to please the most discerning taste? The Kopke Fine Ruby Port paired with Long Clawson English Stilton that comes in a beautiful pottery crock and oat crackers is perfect as a finishing touch to any holiday meal. What a way to welcome the Holidays!
I hope you find these suggestions helpful. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. I can also help you decide on your Corporate Gift Giving and customize a gift basket for your needs. Make this Holiday Gift Giving Season easy and let us do what we do best with great fondness and your recipient is sure to say “WOW!” Order your Gift Baskets NOW and get FREE SHIPPING Coast-to-Coast!